With the COVID-19 pandemic straining budgets and affecting profits everywhere, organizational leaders are likely to be looking for ways to slash costs. If you don’t want your HR program on the cutting block, consider these steps:
- Measure the impact the ROI of your program now and have the results available.
- Make sure that virtual HR programs are working.
- Update your measurement and evaluation strategy and find ways to connect your HR programs to important and profitable aspects of the organization.
- Design future HR programs to deliver looks. Look for opportunities to develop new programs to tap into evolving need such as employee mental wellness and financial counseling.
- Be prepared to highlight measures of greatest interest to executives.
- Be prepared to forecast the impact and ROI of major HR initiatives.
- Share the joy of delivering and measuring business results. Show how everyone and every department has a role in the organization’s success.